22 July 2011

Another Advaitin comes in from the cold:


That guy Charlie... I think someone needs a hug.

Funny, I used to state "nothing matters"...  as we discussed, true.  Reality just could not be any other way.  Now I returned after years to, that yes nothing matters and also as I have been encouraged I also embrace the deeply self-evident truth that in radiant aliveness "everything matters".  My body/beingness/vitality feels more alive and responsive again--I no longer just feel cool awareness or samadhi states, or anguish, etc., --now I also feel--LOVE--fulfilling, nourishing, satsifying--much gentler on my once--broken body! My appreciation much more rooted in my body, the world.  This to me mirrors awareness/identity as wisdom and then of love. Simply the ever-present experience of full reality acknowledging thus appreciating thus celebrating, thus thanking the self! A constant cosmic hug!

In part, I always felt that my conviction and awareness were true--jnana.  To state otherwise would be a lie--yet it never felt right or complete--possibly because I do not have the full conviction or awareness being awake--but for me I do now see I also lost connection to another self-evident truth--bhakti, which feels so enriching--always saying thank you, thank you, thank you....  What joy to be rejoined, lost twins, now hand in hand, though sure, bullshit comes and it goes.

Peace Ed,


Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment