23 January 2013


Edji,
 
I can't figure out what is going on with me.
 
I wake up and there are lots of words floating through my head that would normally create some flow as to what day it is, what I should be doing, etc.
 
It's all a jumbled mess.  I can't figure out if I'm somebody who is dreaming, somebody waking up from a dream, a mother with all these children and a house to run, a seeker, a body, not a body.
 
I thought things were supposed to get clearer and make sense.
 
It all gets so overwhelming for this mind that my only option is to cling to this feeling of existence.
 
Gosh, it just feels like my world is falling apart...again.

T.

Dear T.

The joys of awakening!!!

Shakti is doing her work on you, busting all concepts and inner boundaries.  Give it a few hours and your state will change.  Relax and enjoy the show; don't try to figure out what is going on; it will only screw you up!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment