19 April 2013

DO YOU WANT LIVE SATSANG IN LOS ANGELES?

I'd like to start a live satsang in Los Angeles, specifically in the West Valley, at my home.

It would be on Thursday or Friday nights at 7:30.  Is anyone interested in attending?

I know I used to attend them with Robert at 7:30 Thursday evenings, and traffic was a big consideration.

Therefore, if there is a strong interest for Saturday evenings, the on-line Satsang could be changed to Thursday or Fruday.

PLEASE EVERYONE, THOSE NEAR LOS ANGELES, AND THOSE FAR AWAY, LET ME KNOW YOUR PREFERENCES, AND ALSO WHAT WOULD ABSOLUTELY NOT WORK FOR YOU.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far as online Satsangs go, weekdays (Thurs., Fri.) happen to work better for me. I'm living far from you now, so in person Satsangs won't be likely for me anytime soon... Thank you for the Satsang tonight. I liked when you mentioned the "presence" or "lineage" being there in Satsang, because that is what I love most about attending. I love the feeling I get sitting there with you all. It is still here fairly strongly in me. Thank you so much for providing a place where we can all experience it together!

    Love, rich

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can imagine the live satsangs have priority, but for me online satsangs on Saturday work very well, and attending on weekdays would be a lot more difficult for me.

    Love,
    Max

    ReplyDelete