10 April 2013


This is the kind of devotion for the other, love for the other, of which I speak, which can awaken Shakti within you, the recognition you are alive and are love.  The heart's flame is lighted and Kundalini arises.
This is not dead Avaita, this is not being in beingness or the Witness, or the Absolute, this is surrender, falling at the feet of the Beloved, whether inside or outside of your body-mind.
When I saw this photo I literally became ecstatic, connected to my own Beloved, both within and without.  Even now the energies still sweep through me, "enlightening" me, bringing me to the full flame of devotion.
Photo
  • Stuart Sovatsky devotion for that you still exist ... when you know the difference rare knowledge too often extremely hard to come by ...
  • Tina Benson Were we but to love each other with this kind of immense gratitude every day...just upon waking up and finding each other still lying there beside us each morning...
  • Stuart Sovatsky go for it
  • Dave Gilstrap So true Stuart. I had worked as a volunteer for hospice, massaging patients in their home. The experiences of others so fully appreciating the moments they had left to live, plus their loved ones dropping any ill attitudes they may have previously held of the hospice patients brought a more profound understanding of the practice, in Zen circles anyway, of meditating on death.

3 comments:

  1. The Apostle Paul:

    "If I have the gift of prophesy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing."

    Serena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought you might like this, too, Edji:

    The great botanist, George Washington Carver, once said, "If you love it enough, anything will talk to you."


    Serena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sights are great reminder of people's internal light which we should never forget, love and devotion, they are refreshing and cleaning as spring rain, and often bring tears in my eyes, but not because of sadness.

    Serena's comments remind me of what the Bulgarian prophet Vanga once said - that everything lives, there's life everywhere; stones live and flowers talk.

    Kamen

    ReplyDelete