05 June 2017


BIG DECISIONS
My mother has suddenly got much worse. Very weak, confused and disoriented after being kicked out of Banner Boswell ER.
And, her Sunday morning caretaker never showed up! When I visited her at 2PM, she was still in bed, confused, cold, and in intense pain from her urinary infection.
I called her care service and they sent someone immediately. Her Saturday caretakers had not picked up her antibiotics, so her infection was untreated until I picked up the Cypro snday afternoon.
Today, I have to see her condition. I may have to cancel tomorrow's hip surgery to make sure my mother will be OK. It is up to me as the medical and caretaking systems have failed her, I can not bare the thought of being in the hospital and losing my mother while there recovering from my own trauma.

I CANCELLED SURGERY FOR TOMORROW AND IT WILL BE RESCHEDULED FOR JULY!

1 comment: