20 August 2017

Pranam Ed ji,

Sharing some experiences...please guide as appropriate..

During last week while I was meditating and sinking backwards towards navel centre .. gone deep into inner space ..and at certain point of time experienced no body above naval ...this state remained for considerable time...

Normally daily morning I sit for meditation for around 45 minutes before going for work....quickly gets engrossed deep in meditation  & 45 minutes  seems to pass within few minutes ...

On other hand at office as per my earlier behaviour during excessive work pressures I still feel anxiousness, worries, restlessness during completion of office tasks...at same time I observe above feelings as witness but not able to control it .....though inner self guides .....pray God & Guru's to give me strength to overcome this...

Sometimes I feel why I am spending so much time in doing these worldly things...but then thinks this is ordinated for me & I shall do my duty with full zeal & dedication ..things do not seems to be happening as per our wish..but at same time  I believe this is my destiny and I shall flow with life & learn from it... overall lot of time is spent in company job and at end of day...feels no major progress happening on spiritual front...negative thoughts still pops up during day to day working ... it makes  me depressed sometimes....

With regards,



ED’s Reply:


Robert used to say that real progress happens when you feel none is being made.  In the end, you will see that this is your mind complaining, and its criticisms are superficial.  Don't place too much emphasis on obtaining spiritual states or experiences.  Just become more comfortable with your own self no matter how mundane it appears at times.  Love your self and its daily, normal experiences.  Don't strive to be in any quiet or peaceful state.  Just keep looking and feeling within.

1 comment: